The Vault is currently expanding at a rapid rate, as such we are looking to hire the right people to come along the journey with us, we are currently looking for two-three casual staff members and a full time retail member who are available during the week at selected times and on the weekend. To work in our Flagship Alexandria store and our soon to come Sydney CBD Store.
- Available on weekends, potentially late night Thursdays, other busy periods will be communicated where necessary
- General knowledge of the sneaker industry and shoe sizings
- Eager to learn - training will be provided on our POS (Front Counter) systems
- Ability to interact with customers on a friendly level and have the adequate knowledge required
- The ability to work in both our Alexandria and Sydney store could potentially help your application.
The team is looking for charismatic members of the sneaker community to join the team, who aren't afraid of communication and can easily handle themselves when provided the required work.
Previous retailing skills are preferred but not required, knowledge within the limited sneaker industry is a must.
If you believe you fit this role, please feel free to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also state whether you are looking for a casual position or full time position.
Social Media & Content Creation Position
At The Vault our focus is providing the rarest and most limited edition clothing to our clients, while doing so in a communal way and providing the best service possible.
The brand is constantly evolving and consists of three main pillars currently, our standard online sneaker and apparel range, our in store experience and our vintage range. We’re a small, young, social crew looking for a well experienced Social media savvy individual and content creator who will fit right in with the team in our Sydney locations.
About the Role
- Attend/contribute at regular content planning meetings (with our marketing executive and other regular contributors)
- Plan/capture/create native content for TikTok, IG Reels/Stories/IGTV, FB, Lives, Snapchat, etc
- Plan/capture/create advertising content for TikTok, IG Reels/Stories/IGTV, FB, Youtube, Snapchat
- Manage social media platforms in accordance with our brand and their respective community engagement objectives. This includes posting, copywriting, interacting with comments/likes and any initiatives that increase reach/engagement and contribute to platform growth and effectiveness.
Research - Ability to continually monitor social media trends & stay on top of this landscape and identify new opportunities and content genres to develop, software can be provided to assist with this.
Collaboration & team work - Ability to collaborate with our head of marketing and think outside the box to collectively develop new and creative ways to engage audiences.
Awareness - Ability to ‘read the room’, identify impromptu content opportunities in house and ensure they are captured in real time with the team.
Content Creation - Acute abilities in Photography/Videography for both native and advertising content. Content Planning Ability to plan content with viewers, current trends and business objectives in mind.
Ability to organise basic logistics (talent, wardrobe, props) for content shoots.
If you believe you fit this role, please feel free to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com